Accredited Institutions – Study Centres
Accredited Institutions (Study Centres) of the Telangana Open School Society provide you:
- Issue Prospectus cum Application
- Accept filled in Application
- Issue Identity Card and Enrolment Number
- Supply the study materials (Text Books)
- Hold 30 Personal Contact Programmes (PCPs) out of which every learner has to attend at least 24 for each subject compulsorily, otherwise they may not be allowed to appear for the Public Examination and/or the result may be declared as “INCOMPLETE”, if allowed for examination by oversight.
- Conduct 48 Additional classes for subjects having Practicals which are compulsory.
- Counsel to solve your problems/queries related to the course.
- Accept application for change of subject(s) or additional subject(s) and forward the same to the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Inform the dates of payment of fees, examination Time Table, Conduct of PCPs, issuing Hall Ticket, examination centre and other important information.
- Display the results of Public Examinations and distribution of Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Give information on vocational agencies available in the vicinity of the district with vocational courses offered.