About your AI (Study Centre)
The Accredited Institute (i.e., the Study Centre) chosen by you at the time of admission will provide the following services to you:
- Issuing Prospectus cum Application.
- Accept filled in Application.
- Issuing Identity Card and Enrolment Number.
- Supply the study materials (Text Books) without charging any money.
- Holding 30 Personal Contact Programmes (PCPs) out of which every learner has to attend at least 24 for each subject compulsorily, otherwise they may not be allowed to appear for the Public Examination and/or the result may be declared as “INCOMPLETE”, if allowed for examination by oversight.
- 48 additional classes will be conducted for subjects having Practicals which are compulsory.
- Counseling to solve your problems/queries related to the course.
- Accept application for change of subject(s) or additional subject(s) and forward the same to the District Educational Officers concerned.
- Informing the dates of payment of fees, examination Time Table, Conduct of PCPs, issuing Hall Ticket, examination centre and other important information.
- Display of results of Public Examinations and distribution of Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Giving information on vocational agencies available in the vicinity of the district with vocational courses offered.