Admission Process and ON-LINE Registration
- Learner has to obtain Prospectus cum Application Form free of cost from the Accredited Institute (Study Centre) of your choice.
- Go through the Prospectus thoroughly. After satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects, fill in Two sets of Application Form (Original and Duplicate), in the Prospectus at Appendix-A & B.
- After scrutinizing the application thoroughly, the AI Coordinator shall attest applications with signature and seal.
- Learner need not have to pay any amount at AI Centre.
- Take Duplicate copy of the application to the ‘T.S online’ centre, pay Registration cum Admission Fee and upload the ON-LINE application. For utilizing TS online you will have to pay Rs. 25/- additionally as user charges apart from admission fees.
- For claiming privileges under PH category, the learners should submit PH certificate Xerox copy attested by the DEO, at the time of admission to the AI coordinator who in turn submit the same to the District Coordinator for onward transmission to the Director, TOSS. PH certificates submitted at later stage will not be entertained.
- The PH candidates claiming language exemption under Group-A subjects should be clearly indicated the PH code and the Name of the language in the space available in the prescribed format by the AI coordinator. Such claims at later stage will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- The Mee Seva centre shall give you a Printout copy of the ON-LINE registered application along with the Fee receipt. Keep them with you for future reference.
- The Original copy of Applications along with enclosures shall be submitted to the District Coordinator. (Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Integrated Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate and Disability Certificate etc.)
- The District Coordinator shall carry out corrections, if any in ON-LINE application as per enclosures.
- ON-LINE Registration of application does not give any guarantee of Admission.
- The Admission Committee constituted by DEO shall scrutinize all applications and confirm admissions.
- The Incomplete Application, without Photo, without Signature and without enclosures shall summarily be rejected.
- The Admission Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- AI Coordinator should submit the ON-LINE Registered Applications within a week along with enclosures to the District Coordinator.
Cancellation of admission
Your admission will be cancelled:
- If the admission form is incomplete.
- If required amount of fee is not paid.
- If the supporting documents are not completely submitted.
- If documents enclosed are false.
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled.
- If incorrect or wrong information is given.
- If double admission is taken.
- If the candidate is having admission in Intermediate previous five years.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. In case of submission of false documents/false information, action as per rules will also be initiated against the concerned.
SSC & Intermediate Confirmation of Admission
Admission to a particular course is normally confirmed by Open School by issuing an Identity Card having your admission particulars as per the record available in Open School. If any discrepancy is noticed at any stage of admission / course even if the Identity Card is issued, the admission will be cancelled and result will not be declared even if appeared at examination.
Do check the particulars given in Identity Card. Discrepancies, if any, in ID card may be brought to the notice of the AI immediately. Preserve ID card till the completion of course.
The candidate will be allotted to the same AI where from he applies for admission except in some special circumstances which may include non-viable or un-economic enrolment. An AI is treated viable normally if it has a minimum of 20 enrolment for SSC, 50 for Intermediate and maximum of 200. In case of less than 20 or 50, the learners will be allotted to other neighbouring viable AI.