Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Subject : Recognition of certificates/qualifications awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices.
- The undersigned is directed to state that the matter whether qualifications/certificates awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society are recognized for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices has been considered in consultation with the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development had clarified vide their O.M N0.F-2-3512011-Sch.3 dated 07.09.2012 that Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE), an Association of National and State School Education Boards, is responsible for verifying genuineness/recognition of School Education Boards in India. It grants membership to boards/institutes that are set up by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or an executive order of the Central/State Governments and follow the National Curriculum Framework. The certificates issued by its member Boards are equivalent to any other board across the country. It was informed that Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society and Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, are its members and their courses are recognized by COBSE and all its member Boards, and are valid for further studies and appointment in the Central and State Government departments. As regards, validity of certificates issued by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for employment purposes, it may be got verified from the respective State Open Schools, wherever, necessary.
- Hindi version will follow.
All Ministries/Departments of Governments of India
- President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
- Vice President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
- Prime minster’s Office, New Delhi
- Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Joint Director, Estt.(N)-II,(Kind Attn: Shri Harsha Dass, Joint Director), Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Government of India, New Delhi with reference to O.M.No. E(NG)-11/2004/RR-1/14 dated 16.01.2012.
- Department of School Education & Literacy (Kind Atten: Shri Dinesh Kumar, under Secretary), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi with reference to O.M. No.2-3512011-Sch.3 dated 08.02.2013.
- The Registrar General, the Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
- The Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi
- The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
- All attached offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes, New Delhi.
- National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, New Delhi.
- National Commission for OBCs, New Delhi
- Secretary, National Council (JCM), 13-C. Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
- Establishment Officer & A.S
- All Officers and Sections in the Department of Personnel and Training.
- Facilitation Center, DOP&T (20 copies)
- NIC (DOP&T) for placing this Office Memorandum on the Website of DOP&T.
- Establishment Section (20 copies).
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Telephone No. 23040340