Entry Requirements at SSC Level
- Minimum supporting documents – 14 years as on 31st August, 2021.
- Transfer Certificate/Record Sheet (with two attested Xerox copies) showing applicant’s date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools the transfer certificate/school leaving certificate should be signed by the Head of the institution while in the case of Private schools it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of Govt. i.e., Dy.E.O/District Educational Officer.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority/District office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths/Tahasildar (with two attested Xerox copies) Concerned.
- Minimum educational qualifications – NIL
- However, a candidate may submit a self declaration that he/she has sufficient knowledge and is capable of studying class X.
- If a candidate has studied certain classes in a school he/she has to produce T.C/Record Sheet to that effect.
- Proof of residence – To be furnished from Tahasildar/Competent Municipal Authority concerned in case of learners from other States/Country.
- DATE OF BIRTH ONCE GIVEN IN THE ADMISSION FORM WILL NOT BE CHANGED ON ANY REASON.
- ANY AI COORDINATOR HAVING NO EMPOWER TO ISSUE MIGRATION/TC CERTIFICATE FOR SSC & INTERMEDIATE.