Procedure for Admission
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Maximum of 200 learners can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC and Intermediate respectively. Enrolment shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Science candidates should take admission in Science Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs). Admission is open to one and all. The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc., and submission of filled in application are given below.
|2.||Issue of Prospectus cum Application Form||17-08-2021 to 23-09-2021|
|3.||With prescribed fee||17-08-2021 to 10-09-2021|
|With prescribed fee and late fee||11-09-2021 to 23-09-2021|
- The prescribed fee structure for admission is given in Section 2.5. The admissions will be made basing on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
- Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
- Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
- Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at “T.S online” centre, by paying requisite fee.
- Take the Admission fee receipt from Mee Seva and preserve it for future reference.
- One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission. The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
- Mere ON-LINE registration of application doesn’t guarantee of admission. The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at District level.
- The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
- Revised Text books are introduced for the year 2020-21 for SSC (TOSS)